Welcome to SoulMates!
SoulMates is the free MPAC matrimonial service provided for Muslims around the world through the internet. In order to use the SoulMates service you must sign up as a member and agree to be bound by the following Membership Rules and Terms of Service . Indicate your acceptance by following the instructions in the registration process.
Eligibility: To register to become a member, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to use the product provided through this service. You may not authorize others to use your membership, and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity.
Term. This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you use the service and/or are a member of the SoulMates. This service should be used exclusively for the purpose of promoting marriage in accordance with the principles of Islam. You may not use this service just to seek friends, pen pals or for dating. You may terminate your membership at any time, for any reason whatsoever by following the relevant instructions, or upon receipt by MPAC of your written or email notice of termination. MPAC may terminate your membership for any reason, effective upon sending notice to you at the email address you provide in your application for membership, or such other email address as you may later provide to MPAC.
Content Posted on the Site
a. You understand and agree that MPAC may review and delete any content, messages, photos or profiles that in the sole judgment of MPAC violate this agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of members.
b. You must not post your profile or contact other members, for the purpose of friendship/dating with opposite members, which are prohibited in Islam.
c. By posting your details to any public area of SoulMates, you automatically grant, represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to SoulMates an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute such information and content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such information and content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing.
d. The following is a partial list of the kind of content that is illegal or prohibited on the service. SoulMates reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the service and terminating the membership of such violators. The list includes content that:
- is patently unislamic;
- is offensive to the online community, such as content that promotes racism, tribalism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
- promotes information that you know is false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- is illegal, promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- displays any kind of pornographic or sexually explicit material;
- provides material that exploits people under the legal age in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under the legal age;
- post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users; and
- engages in commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes.
e. You must use the service in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
f. You may not include in your member profile any personal photographs, telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URLs or email addresses.
Copyright Policy . You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
- Exchange of Messages . MPAC allows all members to send their own messages to other members only for the purpose of possible Nikkah. Members are strongly advised to exercise extreme caution in disclosing or exchanging personal details such as e-mail addresses, contact phone numbers, residential addresses, etc.
- Privacy . MPAC assures its members that MPAC's staff respects every member's privacy and will never disclose anyone's personal information to other members, or disclose the messages that are being exchanged with other members. Please see Private Policy for full details.
- Disclaimers . MPAC is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate details posted on the website or in connection with the service, whether caused by users of the website, members or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the service. MPAC is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of the website or member of the service. MPAC assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or member communications. MPAC is providing the SoulMates matrimonial service on "AS-IS" basis and MPAC expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. MPAC cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the website and/or the service.
- This agreement, accepted upon use of the website and further affirmed by becoming a member of the service, contains the entire agreement between you and MPAC regarding the use of the website and/or the service.
MPAC seeks to provide quality services to our members only for the purpose of possible Nikkah . Friendship/Pen pal/dating between opposite genders with a non-mahram man/woman is not allowed in Islam. Hence, these services are strictly not provided for people who seek friendship or dating partners. Messages inviting other opposite members for friendship/dating or messages containing sexual/vulgar words are strictly not allowed and any members who disrespect this policy will be banned without further warning.